Hill Country Property | North of San Antonio | Minutes from New Braunfels
- Pefrect Texas Hill Country property for those seeking privacy and a place away from the city
- Preferred south shore Canyon Lake real estate--easy access to grocery, hardware and other shops
- Convenient access to airport, medical, and shopping facilities.
Las Brisas at Ensenada Shores is located:
15 minutes from New Braunfels
35 minutes north of San Antonio International Airport
1 hour southwest of Austin.
Map of Las Brisas at Ensenada Shores
Las Brisas at Ensenada Shores to San Antonio: 35 minute drive
- San Antonio captures the spirit of Texas.
- Now the eighth largest city in the United States, the city has retained its sense of history and tradition, while carefully blending in cosmopolitan progress.
- The city has always been a crossroads and a meeting place.
- Sounds and flavors of Native Americans, Old Mexico, Germans, the Wild West, and the Deep South mingle and merge.
- Close to twenty million visitors a year delight in the discovery of San Antonio's charms. For history buffs, San Antonio is a mecca. Home to the Alamo, more than 2.5 million people a year come to see the old mission where a small band of Texans held out for thirteen days against the Centralist army of General Antonio López de Santa Anna.
- Although the Alamo fell in the early morning hours of March 6, 1836, the death of the Alamo Defenders has come to symbolize courage and sacrifice for the cause of Liberty.
- Other San Antonio recreation includes San Antonio's River Walk, Fiesta Texas and Sea World.
Las Brisas at Ensenada Shores to Austin: one hour drive
- Austin is nestled among the rolling hills and lakes of Central Texas
- The seat of state government, home to the University of Texas, and an entertainment complex that includes the best of live music, the arts and all the fun of the great outdoors.
- Austin's weather has attracted so many to this attractive part of Texas, where the skies are always blue, the breeze is always fresh and cool, and the sun beams prettily from on high.
- There is no excuse for sitting home bored in Austin.
- Opportunities for recreation abound.
- From cool, spring-fed swimming holes to Ben Crenshaw-designed golf courses, from area team sports to a walk in the beauty of Austin's natural settings — there is something to get you onto your feet to take off across your field of dreams.
Las Brisas at Ensenada Shores to New Braunfels: 15 minute drive